Tuesday, April 21, 2015

New Look with *YS&YS*

Monicuzza Babenco from *YS&YS* gave me their newest product, the appliers of their Ivonne Skin for the Lelutka Mesh Heads which will be released soon. I tried them and I love how they look on my Aria Mesh Head. The very realistic look is just amazing. 

The HUD is very easy to use and offers you different eyebrow options, 8 eyeshadows and 10 lipsticks which you can customize with the HUD of the Mesh head and its blending options. What i love the most is the possibilty of freckles. I will make a more detailed Blogpost showing the different skintones in the next days. In this post I wear the Skintone No.02.

 
Credits:

Head: Lelutka - Aria v1.1 (Updated)
Skin Applier: *YS&YS* - Ivonne Skintone 02 (soon to be released)
Eyes: Ikon - Hope Eyes Silverleaf
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5

Pose: Hopscotch – Pose me Pretty I (exclusive @ Pose Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment