Thursday, April 30, 2015

Moments for Life

As I mentioned in an earlier post RACK is part in 2 Hunts right now. Before I did post the prize of „Hunt for your Inner Slut“ and today I show you all the romantic Pose „Moments for Life“ from the „Wayward Hunt“. I know today is the last day of this hunt, so better hurry.
On the pictures you can see me wearing the beautiful Irina Skin from *YS & YS* which is in the current round from the Shiny Shabby event and I added their shoes from the event to the look as well. The dress is from Luas and one of my favorites for quite some time. I noticed it's recently part of the in-world Luckyboards which only group members can play. But no worries the group is free to join, so when you like the dress now you have the chance, with a little patience, to get the dress for free! The hair I wear is the newest release from Truth Hawks and it's absolutly beautiful. So now i wrote already more than usual, so be prepared to see the next times mostly credits only ;)



Credits:

Cen:
Skin: *YS & YS* - Irina Tone 02 Nude (@ Shiny Shabby)
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Trial Eyes Mesh Free
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed Medium Black
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Hair: Truth - Malea
Hands & Feet: Slink
Dress: Luas - Tyene white
Necklace: Krystal - Love Key Platinum
Ring: Imeka - Rose Ring in Whitue (Wayward Hunt) Free
Shoes: *YS & YS* - Sochi Wedges (@ Shiny Shabby)

Al:
Skin: Belleza – Mathieu SK
Eyes: Ikon – Charm Eyes Brown
Hair: Damselfly – Gabriel
Hands: Slink
Shirt with Jacket: Apple May Design – Jeans N' T classic
Pants: Redgrave – heavy Used Jeans
Shoes: Redgrave – Sneakers black-striped

Pose Picture 1 & 2: RACK - Moments for Life (Wayward Hunt)Free
Pose Picture 3: Repose – The Look 1

No comments:

Post a Comment