Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Avant Garde

RACK Poses released for the Xiasumi School Festival a set of 10 beautiful Avant Garde Poses. On the picture above I use the 3rd Pose and beneath you can see all 10 poses.The Xiasumi School Festival will run till the 21st. For the pictures I wear a Meshsuit from Hollyhood which I found at the Fri.Friday Outlet Center. The shoes I wear with the suit are from * YS&YS *.The jewelry is from the talented Maxi Gossamer, one of my favourite Jewelry Designers. 


 
Credits:

Head: Lelutka – Aria v1.0 New
Ears: [MANDALA] – Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Ikon – Sovereign Eyes in Field
Hair: Truth - Honey
Hands & Feet: Slink
Nailpolish: La Boheme – Eternity (Part of the Easter Gift)
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer – Magdalena Cross Set
Clothes: Hollyhood – Mesh Black Frankie Suit (@ Fri.Friday Outlet Center)
Shoes: *YS&YS* - Monaco Glossy black for Slink

Poses: RACK – Avant Garde Pose Set (@ Xiasumi School Festival runs till 21st) New

No comments:

Post a Comment