Friday, August 31, 2018

This is me

My personal hymn, thought I share it at my birthday ;) 
 
Credits:

Head: Catwa – Catya (Bento)
Head-Applier: amara beauty – Erin in Tone Peach
Shape: by me
Body, Hands and Feet: Maitreya - Lara
Skin-Applier: amara beauty – Maitreya-Applier in Tone Peach
Eyes: Catwa – Un-Rigged Mesh Eyes
Eyeshadow: MILA – Eyshadow Applier PP (from Powderpack Catwa August) NEW
Lipstick: Luxrebel – Cool Girl Lipstick (from Powderpack Catwa August) NEW
Hair: Truth – Daphne (@ Uber) NEW
Shirt: Azuchi + Vinyl – Fleetwod Top
Jacket: Azuchi + Vinyl – Stevie Leather Jacket
Pants: UC – Mila Leather Pants (@ Uber) NEW
Rings: Real Evil Ind. - Luxy Rings
Piercing: Catwa – Facial Piercing
Anklet: Apple May Design – Barcelona Anklet in Gold (@ Uber) NEW
Shoes: N-Core – Platform Mules

Pose: !bang – stand 479

Backdrop: Paparazzi - Bail Bonds Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment