Sunday, September 20, 2015

My Attic September


My Attic at the Deck is back for a new round starting tomorrow, the 21st and run till the 30th of September. The theme of this round is "Town and Country" and offers a lot of beautiful creations for no more than 95L/each. 
 
Credits:

Head: LeLutka – Aria
Body, Hands and Feet: Maitreya – Lara
LeLutka-Applier: Glam Affair – Mila 8 (@ Kustom9) New
Skin-Appliers: Glam Affair in America
Eyes: Ikon – Triumph Eyes in Glass
Ears: Mandala – Steking Ears Season 5
Hair: Emo-tions – Stephanie (soon @ My Attic) New
Shirt: The Annex – Sweater Vest in Blue (soon @ My Attic) New
Pants: The Annex – Chinos in Charocoal (soon @ My Attic) New
Shoes: Essenz – Alabama (soon @ My Attic) New

Pose: Nantra – Illegally Blonde 3 (soon @ My Attic) New

Sim: Castiglia

No comments:

Post a Comment