Wednesday, February 18, 2015

7 years of SL


I can't believe it's 7 years now since I am with this Avi in SL. Time really flies.lol So I thought this is a good day to do Strawberry Singh's  "Have you ever Second Life Meme".

  1. Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life?
    No.
  2. Have you ever created content in Second Life?
    Yes.
  3. Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life?
    Yes, and i am really horrible in it.
  4. Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life?
    Yes, I did, but the last time has been long ago (not counting unwanted dives caused by wrong LMs).
  5. Have you ever played a sport in Second Life?
    No.
  6. Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life?
    I used to do a lot of clubbing in my early years and even kinda "lived" in a little Beachclub named "Club Butterfly" with some friends I met back then, sadly the club is no more for some years. But it got less in the last years since I prefer to go to live concerts lately.
  7. Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life?
    Yes.
  8. Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life?
    Yes, actually several of them over the years.
  9. Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life?
    Yes, in the past which makes me think i should do one again. lol
  10. Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life?
    Yes, but didn't we all took the one or other nude pic of our avatar? And with the inventing of Meshbodies i saw the number of nude SL pics became more (and yes I took more nude pics too since I got my Meshbody.
  11. Have you ever dated in Second Life?
    Yes.
  12. Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life?
    Yes and yes. I actually was married in SL once for a few years but never got partnered or married again. And I attended some weddings (most of the time as photographer).
  13. Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life?
    Yes to drinking or smoking. Drugs not that i remember of.
  14. Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life?
    Was this question really necessary? LoL ok , yes, like almost every other adult avi i tried this possibility of SL too ;P
  15. Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life?
    Yes, once. I did a Photochallenge a few years ago and one point of the list was taking a pic at Bukkake.

     Credits: 
    Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II in Asia
    Eyes: Ikon -  Hope Eyes Silverleaf
    Hair: Blueberry - Callista
    Hands & Feet: Slink
    Shirt: Sassy - Sundari Top Ice (available @ The Thrift Shop)
    Pants: Sassy - Tribeca leather pants white
    Shoes: Hilly Haalan Fashion - Allysa Cut Out Heels

    Pose: Infiniti - Helium Daydream 10 (available @ The Fantasy Gacha Fair, 50L/try)

    Sim:  Sarawak

2 comments: