Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My 10 SL First Memes


After some time of thinking (cause I am more the shy type) I finally decided to try out the memes of Strawberry Singh and to start with the last first and work my way through the list oen by one ;P

So here are my 10 SL First Memes:

1. First SL Friend: 
Ovistium Boccaccio, we both met on our very first day in Secondlife and I have him still on my friendslist, even when we havent talked in ages.

2. First SL Kiss: 
I don't really remember with who that was

3. First SLex time/place/partner: 
*blushes* next queston...

4. First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband:
I was partnered and married once with this Avatar and it lasted 3+ years and ended badly

5. First SL Job:
I did a few things in the past but what was first... i am not sure to be honest. I did clothes for a bit

6. First SL Creation:
I think it was a T-Shirt or Sweater

7. First Encouner with a Linden:
That was some years ago, I stood in front of a sttore and waited for the rezz when a name on my radar caught my attention because it ended with the word Linden. So I zoomed around and finally found a tiny female Bunny, but before I could say Hi she poofed.

8. First Encounter with a SLebrity:
That was last year at the Pose Fair, I strolled around between teh booths to check out the new releases when I saw a familiar looking Avatar standing there. So I zoomed closer and recognized Skip Staheli. I thoguht of taking a snapshot before saying hi, but before I could do anything he went offline.

9. First SL Sim you fell in love with:
This is not easy to answer. In my over 5 years I saw a lot of beautiful sims (I love exploring and finding sims for pictures), and to some i went and go more oftne back than to others, the sims I tend to go most often are the Chakryn Forest and Alirium

10. First SL Blog Post:
That was 3 years ago : March 27th 2010 1st. Post

1 comment:

  1. Oooh luck you! I don't think I've ever seen Skip inworld. Also, I always loved Chakryn forest.

    ReplyDelete